iN2STEM Solutions, Inc. of Reston, Virginia is a veteran-owned, minority-owned small business enterprise where we are committed to our clients success, satisfaction and happiness. Our strength lies in the quality, experience, responsiveness, and training of our staff, our use of proven processes and innovation combined with the staff and management commitment to excellence for our clients.
Our corporate vision is to provide the best solutions for our clients and to make careers in science, technology, engineering, & mathematics (STEM) a fun, motivating, and attractive alternative for young professionals.
Our Top Secret security clearances, operational experience, and business process knowledge allow us to fully support our clients’ missions.
Our people are our greatest treasure. We’re only about 18 employees, consultants, and interns, with a pipeline of 20 more exceptional people. About half of us hold security clearances; about half of us are Veterans; about 80% have degrees at the Masters level or above; and all of them have been trained in our processes and to focus on the needs of the clients. We partner with other small, mid-sized, large, Veteran and Woman-Owned businesses, and colleges & universities to allow us to scale and take on larger tasks.
As a minority and Veteran-owned small business, we are “Empowering the Next Generation”, by providing a nurturing environment where Veterans and young people can collaborate and experience career opportunities in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics (STEAM). We engage all career types, even those who are not classically trained in STEM, preparing them to solve problems using our quantitative methodology to deliver high quality solutions for software and systems, for lower life cycle costs, and less time than leading competitors. Our “Systems Thinking” allows us to visualize and analyze the solution, recognizing problems that may be overlooked.
• Virginia Values Veterans (V3) Program (Bronze Certification)
• Historically Black College & University (HBCU) Career Development Marketplace (CDM) (Board Member)
• Virginia Governor’s STEM Academy (Advisory Board)
• iSchool for The Future (Board Member)
• Veterans’ Institute for Procurement (VIP) (Graduate, VIP GROW)
• U.S. Minority Business Development Agency Program to Inclusion and Innovation (PII) Center for Urban Entrepreneurship and Economic Development (CUEED) (Graduate)
• Greater Reston Chamber of Commerce (GRCoC) (Member)
• Armed Forces Communications-Electronics Association (AFCEA) (Member)
• Small & Emerging Contractor Advisory Forum (SECAF) (Member)
• International Council on Systems Engineering (INCOSE) (Member)
• Truth@Work (Member)